"My brain hums with scraps of poetry and madness."
- Virginia Woolf, Selected Letters (via violentwavesofemotion)
"Everything is relative except relatives, and they are absolute."
- Alfred Stieglitz (via infamoussayings)
"I want us to make each other better."
- someone you should probably hold on to (via braided-funk)
"I’m afraid that if you look at a thing long enough, it loses all of its meaning."
- Andy Warhol (via tierradentro)
"I feel there’s something unexplored about women that only women can explore"
- Georgia O’ Keefe (via liaixluna)